Telegraph - New bids have Rangers connections

Guest Bears R Us
Here's hoping there is something in this and it aint more crap.

It is difficult not to get a bit excited when you hear about this latest bid/s with good Rangers people envolved, but we have had sooooo many false dawns over the last few weeks I do hope it is not crap as you say.

Same here ,hated him for walking out on us for that piss team down south but if he can help rescue us I might have to bite the bullet and welcome him back

Come on, it was 20 years and more ago. We all make mistakes and Souness certainly made one there; but he was a man in his 30s who saw a bright light and went for it. Few of us would be able to resist the temptation, especially if it meant getting away from the negative vibe merchants up here.

I am prepared to wait and see the outcome but can't resist this wee thought. Can you imagine the outpouring of visceral hatred, bile and completely OTT comments from the yahoos if Souness did make a reappearance at Ibrox.

Edited by Jim1955
spelling

I hear its the guy who used to stand outside Ibrox selling scarves for £1.50 before matches back in the 70's.

Whatever comes from Dudd & Phelch, is bound to be honest and truthful and not at all spin.

Guest Dutchy

Although Souness is much more contrite these days after suffering his heart attack, I'd still rather he didn't make an appearance at Ibrox. I can't really see what his purpose would be as he doesn't strike me as a True Blue in any shape or form.

Although Souness is much more contrite these days after suffering his heart attack, I'd still rather he didn't make an appearance at Ibrox. I can't really see what his purpose would be as he doesn't strike me as a True Blue in any shape or form.

Souness doesn't take any shit from anybody, maybe we need somebody like that at the club to help in our fightback against those who like to put the boot in.

For me Souness Smith and McCoist would be a dream team and i would be confident our club was in good hands .

Unfortunately i can't see that happening . Maybe 2 out of the three is more realistic :)