There may be no Rangers for a season

We had our every own pet Tim, real one this time. :D

He is no more, :sad: Super Frankie swooped in and sent him back to the bowls of Hell aka any Celtic Forum you care to mention.

Why the fuck are these tools coming on our page and trying to wind us up? Stay the fuck off our forum, we ain't going to die!

You can tell a lot about someone from the sources they quote

I don't like much about what he was saying, but I read those blogs sometimes as I try to find out what the hell is going on and their accuracy is scary.

We have Leggat. How'd that happen?

I'd be grateful btw if someone could point me in the direction of a desent Rangers blog.

I've also noticed that many football blogs are often more accurate and reliable than the red tops and most other papers. It's like the newspapers time is up & they have to make up or sensationalise to get people attention.

I don't like much about what he was saying, but I read those blogs sometimes as I try to find out what the hell is going on and their accuracy is scary.

I'd be grateful btw if someone could point me in the direction of a desent Rangers blog.

I've also noticed that many football blogs are often more accurate and reliable than the red tops and most other papers. It's like the newspapers time is up & they have to make up or sensationalise to get people attention.

http://chrisgraham76.wordpress.com/category/rangers/

http://ibroxnoise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/is-it-all-about-money-money-money.html

Bears has one as well but i can't find the link to that.

Chris Graham is Fury on here probably the best Rangers blogger around. Sorry Danny.

You've fallen for their nonsense as well? They (RTC, PMGB, CQN) have been accurate with things like the HMRC case at the start and have predicted we would go into Administration. Everything else has been pure guesswork and as de Berliner says "doom singing". If you make enough predictions of doom with Rangers then you will inevitably hit the mark with some of it, such is our plight. What you don't see is that all of these blogs have made predictions that were simply made up. None of these blogs will ever admit to that because they are too busy glorifying the little details that they did get correct.

RTC is a strange one, I actually think that it's a different person who authors it now. The tone has changed from informative and "in the know" about the various tax cases to simply being another anti-Rangers activist and hater. No information from within HMRC, no dates and times of events, just rabid hate and talk of sporting integrity. Those words have become bywords for bigotry in my book, in the same way as "succulent lamb".

Star man Pete! Have bookmarked them.

There's another I stumbled into some time ago...I think it was something to do with ESPN or a site related to them. Unfortunately it was late & I forgot to bookmark it.

Juan,

Fair point mate, and I do see alot of it is guesswork but from what I've read they are in general not far off the mark. Totally agree with your observations about RTC. Although I think rather than someone else writing it, I think he has lost his source since just after we went into administration.