Sadly I think my cynicism has been fully justified and liquidation will happen next week followed by:

1. The stripping of our assets. a) they'll flog Auchenhowie to the SFA b) flog Ibrox for gigs venue etc. Either that or flog it to the SFA or Celtic, who know maybe St Mirren will have ideas... (Wouldn't put it by those mhanky bastards to buy both on knock down prices)

2. Once we're out the game they'll be stealing our titles - they'll be no one to stop them!

I think it's been clear that was always these scumbags gameplan. If they think under a newco (loss of history as HMRC and the Rangers haters won't allow us to be keeping our history) would have us just transfer our affections and pummel money into their pockets they may hold off a bit longer but when the numbers gradually fall they'll resort to plan A.

Pair of scumbags sellling our club to scumbag Londoner's like Ellis or other asset strippers. For me that bastard was always behind this.

Come Monday I'll go down and lay my scarf at the gates, as far as I'm concerned they can all go and fuck themselves if they think muggins is gonna continue putting money their way!

Rangers Football Club (my old friend the blues) are to all intents and purposes dead. I'd say RIP but they'll be digging up the grave before our body is cold!

SO FUCKING ANGRY! Hope you TBK's haters will be able to live with yourselves FEEKING DISGRACEFUL ATTITUTES!

Sadly I'm correct with this thread - be honest we've been well and truly fucked over!

Have faith brother the fat lady has yet to sing, p&d said one bidder is faron with DG.just maybe he is someone we all can get behind.Even FF

By the way this line about them looking out for the Creditors is complete piss! This newco will start off by getting 10,000 to 20,000 and will slowly fall further! How does that help HMRC? It's all a feeking big lie and the stupidity of some that think it isn't is staggering!

One last thing those pricks at Duff and Phelps said we'd be pleased at some of the names of the consortium WHAT A LOT OF SHITE - THEY AIN'T RANGERS FANS AND WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THEY'LL FUCK OFF AS SURE AS NIGHT FOLLOWS DAY!

...I always live in hope when it comes to all things Rangers, so I still think we'll be there long after you and I are dead and buried.

AHWNN...I'm confident you'll be proved wrong mate and I'll be first on in a big long queue to tell you about it.

And I'm no TBK hater either.

...I always live in hope when it comes to all things Rangers, so I still think we'll be there long after you and I are dead and buried.

AHWNN...I'm confident you'll be proved wrong mate and I'll be first on in a big long queue to tell you about it.

And I'm no TBK hater either.

What's your confidence based on?

Always was their plan to fuck us around til the end of the season before the sleekit bastards feeked off! They better get the guys from Nip and Tuck to work on them before a Rangers fan spots them walking along the road laughing!

Had we been Celtic they'd've got their balls well and truly kicked before a fortnight was up - three months and our fans still are falling for their piss!

We're dead and they're just waiting for the last game to be out of the way before the final round of shite!

Sorry mate you're kidding yourself on!

I may be and If so I will admit it and apologise to you. I hope that works both ways. Before you hang yourself on a tree wait and see how this all pans out Just maybe you will not find the outcome so bad. Obviously no one can make any Guarantees and things can change by the second. Some things in life are worth waiting for though.

I think most fans would hold those fears Horse but we need to keep positive, IMO D&P won't murder our club no man would want to carry that burden with him for the rest of his life. (And it would become a burden)

Try and be positive mate something will happen soon and our famous old club will carry on.

KEEP BELIEVING !

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil