Team vs St Johnstone

I wasn't at the game.. so I don't know how we played.

But if he played how we usually play in the league, it's madness.

If playing thsi European Style against physichal teams in teh SPL isn't work, how the fuck is it going to work against a team from a lower division who need to have heart and fight and scrap for everything they get?

We construct our own downfalls by playing the same way in the SPL that we do in Europe, and I'm guessing that's the reason we lost this.

I wasn't at the game.. so I don't know how we played.

But if he played how we usually play in the league, it's madness.

If playing thsi European Style against physichal teams in teh SPL isn't work, how the fuck is it going to work against a team from a lower division who need to have heart and fight and scrap for everything they get?

We construct our own downfalls by playing the same way in the SPL that we do in Europe, and I'm guessing that's the reason we lost this.

chick states - "Rangers were over-run at the back by st johnstone"

Guest Cooperfan

We blamed the manager last year. Although this one needs to take his share of the blame.

Some of us blame Murray but we still spend far more than anyone bar Timothy.

It's about time these players took their share of the blame. Sack the f***ing lot of them and stick on a few kids.