Rumour - Straight £8.5m Sale of club No PB status

Guest Guardian

Not even confirmed and the usual suspects are already hoping it fails.

Is that so TBK can get in or is that cos they think it's in the best interests of Rangers.

There is no detail on this but jumping on it already is insane.

Not even confirmed and the usual suspects are already hoping it fails.

Is that so TBK can get in or is that cos they think it's in the best interests of Rangers.

There is no detail on this but jumping on it already is insane.

I think it's mainly in the best interests of Rangers, they seem to be the only ones talking who do seem to care what happens to us but seem to be just coming up short with their bids or D&P just don't like them I don't know. Green doesn't have the best of backgrounds with Sheff Utd and unless more details come out in the open fans are always going be against it IMO.

I think it's mainly in the best interests of Rangers, they seem to be the only ones talking who do seem to care what happens to us but seem to be just coming up short with their bids or D&P just don't like them I don't know. Green doesn't have the best of backgrounds with Sheff Utd and unless more details come out in the open fans are always going be against it IMO.

It's Craig Whyte who doesn't like them Johnny. Well more accurately, Whyte has a major beef with Paul Murray and I think he's probably been telling D&P that Paul Murray can GTF.

It's Craig Whyte who doesn't like them Johnny. Well more accurately, Whyte has a major beef with Paul Murray and I think he's probably been telling D&P that Paul Murray can GTF.

Kennedy could go it alone then ????

Then bring in Paul Murray later when all this is done and dusted

Kennedy could go it alone then ????

They covered it in the press conference yesterday. Paul Murray said he'd step aside if him personally being involved was stopping a deal being done.

They covered it in the press conference yesterday. Paul Murray said he'd step aside if him personally being involved was stopping a deal being done.

Paul Murray being involved has stopped Craig Whyte from co-operating from the get-go and has put the process back by months.

Time to practise what you preach, Paul.

Paul Murray being involved has stopped Craig Whyte from co-operating from the get-go and has put the process back by months.

Time to practise what you preach, Paul.

I'd have to agree.

It also appears as though he very quickly pissed off Clark and Whitehouse because he was so vocal in the media. They've commented on that issue numerous times now, but Paul Murray just keeps ignoring them.