A message to all from Rangers Unite (just passing on)

Guest bluebell12

I'll be in too, but surely somebody with affection for our club with clout and money will save the day....I've always believed that, now I'm getting twitchy.

I'm sick of waiting for around for someone to step in and help us, I have said many times we need to help ourselves. Ok maybe full ownership in over our heads but with the right partner part-owneship is possible, others are now realising this, hence the Rangers unite proposal.

I'm sick of waiting for around for someone to step in and help us, I have said many times we need to help ourselves. Ok maybe full ownership in over our heads but with the right partner part-owneship is possible, others are now realising this, hence the Rangers unite proposal.

If it was up to you me mate, we'd been down the swanny without a paddle...there is no way an ordinary fan like you or me or even a multitude of fans will drag us out of this mess.

I await 'The Saviour' It's our only realistic hope, and as far as I'm concerned that WILL happen. Just my opinion btw.

I will not invest a penny with some anonymous cyber group, it goes against everything I've ever learned.

Agreed. What are they going to use the details for? Is this some sort of reverse Operation Tango?

Guest El Dalto

Is this not the thing Jeff Winter is behind. I'm sure I saw this from him a month or so ago.

If there is a groundswell of interest in this it would probably be best to get a proper figure head and not some cyber group as mentioned above. The fighting fund is in place, we know who has access to that. Just needs a little re-advertising that the plan for the money has changed.

If it was up to you me mate, we'd been down the swanny without a paddle...there is no way an ordinary fan like you or me or even a multitude of fans will drag us out of this mess.

I await 'The Saviour' It's our only realistic hope, and as far as I'm concerned that WILL happen. Just my opinion btw.

Well it's all conjecture now, suppose we will have to wait to see how much of a saviour Green and his consortium turn out to be?