We Are Rangers Super Rangers

No-one like us' date=' we don't care.....? Mmmm..never been my favourite song TBH and as much as I've almost puked at some of the brown nosing antics of our "love me, love me" neighbours from the east, I have never see that a reason for some "fans" to almost go out of the way to make sure everyone hates us.[/quote']

I care that people hate us, its certainly not something to be proud of.

Daft wee boys i would assume.

If only that was the case but I from experience it's just a blinkered view that blights many ages. For example, I watched the OF game with a guy recently (a brother of a friend of a friend) who was in his late 40's. He came up with water tight theory that Celtics all black away strip from a few seasons ago was a tribute to the IRA and was also in response to that questionable "orange" strip we brought out a while back.... Where do you start?

Disagree completely. They have many more friends than us nationwide from the media, within football and government. We are hated on a huge scale.

Celtic just play the "minority victim" card again and again and get away with it each time.

You just have to remember the O'Donnel/Burns scenario, the referee's strike and the bloostained poppy banner among a plethora of other stuff to see why they should be the most pilloried club in the land. But somehow it's always us instead.

It's like the Ali G parady with the phrase "is it cos I is black". We've always suffered from being perceived as the big, bad majority who picks on an innocent minority.

People just don't see discrimination against the majority. And sometimes it's not even majority, like the sexism in tennis payments. You get a grand slam women's final that finishes in two sets after about 50 minutes of mediocre tennis, compared with a five set, five hour marathon between two fantastic players, and yet the winners get paid the same. No-one sees that as sex discrimination and it is in fact seen as EQUALITY!!!

That's the kind of insanity we're up against.

If only that was the case but I from experience it's just a blinkered view that blights many ages. For example' date=' I watched the OF game with a guy recently (a brother of a friend of a friend) who was in his late 40's. He came up with water tight theory that Celtics all black away strip from a few seasons ago was a tribute to the IRA and was also in response to that questionable "orange" strip we brought out a while back.... Where do you start?[/quote']

That is just an incredible bit of paranoia from him mate. This guy in his late 40's is clearly not the full shilling nor do i think he is representative of our fans as a whole.

Celtic just play the "minority victim" card again and again and get away with it each time.

You just have to remember the O'Donnel/Burns scenario, the referee's strike and the bloostained poppy banner among a plethora of other stuff to see why they should be the most pilloried club in the land. But somehow it's always us instead.

It's like the Ali G parady with the phrase "is it cos I is black". We've always suffered from being perceived as the big, bad majority who picks on an innocent minority.

People just don't see discrimination against the majority. And sometimes it's not even majority, like the sexism in tennis payments. You get a grand slam women's final that finishes in two sets after about 50 minutes of mediocre tennis, compared with a five set, five hour marathon between two fantastic players, and yet the winners get paid the same. No-one sees that as sex discrimination and it is in fact seen as EQUALITY!!!

That's the kind of insanity we're up against.

I do not believe they are the minority any more.