Today's Record headline

Based on the same 'we got the documentation but can't show it or prove it' claim the BBC use so much, is that Klos earned on a par with David Beckham.

I do love all these claims being made without any actual proof to back them up.

the numbers look passable.

its easy to see how we got into bother.

How do they look passable when it's all utterly conjecture and, up to this point, completely unproven?

How do they look passable when it's all utterly conjecture and, up to this point, completely unproven?

I am sure the numbers will be correct or very close.

do you really think the BBC took the 49 million we know went into ebts via rangers and just divided it up as a guess.

We bought quality and that quality did cost money (and why would quite a few of them come to Scotland and the SPL anyway?). Never hid from that and over the course, we got lots of silverware. Compare that to the Championship and EPL teams who threw money about like their is no tomorrow with no return whatsoever in their trophy cabinets during these last couple of decades. And do so still.

EDIT: That, BTW, is the reason why e.g. Dave King should simply bugger off. He spent money on Rangers to enable them to buy quality people and win trophies. This is what they did, that is his return. Did he really expect that he would get his money back or the like?

Edited by der Berliner

do you really think the BBC took the 49 million we know went into ebts via rangers and just divided it up as a guess.

What I am saying is they showed certain documents and evidence to prove certain claims, but stopped short of showing us the documents proving the dual contract EBT claim. Why?

What I am saying is they showed certain documents and evidence to prove certain claims, but stopped short of showing us the documents proving the dual contract EBT claim. Why?

most likely because of the ongoing cases surrounding that.

Actually yes that's what I think they did, they were quick enough to show evidence that they had but not one thing on dual contracts, are you working for the beeb because if your not you should be.

Actually yes that's what I think they did, they were quick enough to show evidence that they had but not one thing on dual contracts, are you working for the beeb because if your not you should be.

can't see it myself but we will find out.