aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Guest Cooperfan

Guest Cooperfan

You could, if we had it, throw money at the situation. However PLG's signing of Sebo among others does not inspire confidence.

Do you need to spend millions to beat these numpty teams?

If anyone knows how we get through this without paying millions out in pay-offs again put your idea here.

Me? I haven't a clue. I'd just sack most of them and tell them to take me to court. They are paid to be footballers and there has been very little evidence of that recently.

tap the majority of the hibs team ?

They're lower than us in the league so are even more hot and cold. I must admit i like their midfield though with Whitteker and Jones on tonights performance.

Guest BlueBlood

I think half the problem with Sebo is that he only gets small portions of a game to get match fitness, sharpness etc....the way we're playing at the minute we could play 5 up front and still not score worth a Fekk!

BUT HEY....we do make chances and "....we have been really unlucky..." My arse, you make your own luck AKA Ceptic against Hearts scoring in injury time to get all 3 points...can you imagine our Prima Donnas scrapping for 94 minutes do drag out a hard fought win?? Nae chance, they might get their hair dirty or break a fingernail!

Who knows the answer????

Well there isnt 1 quick fix answer that is for sure. But on the park the players need a good kick up the backside.

The manager admits he is under pressure so its time for him to stop being stubborn and come out of his shell and drill it into these players what they need to do. He needs to sort out his first XI and play them consistantly. Id rather we were poor with the same team for a few games so we can at least try to resolve it, rather than chopping and changing every game.

EVERY player needs to give at least 60% more effort and fight, and make it last for 90 mins.

It seems they have to much belief that they are going to beat teams without trying.

David Murray you MUST now come out with some statement or another. I dont care if you come out with the latest price of a cucumber at asda, at least open your mouth!!!