Regan and Lawwell: Resign Now - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

they have to go. any orgonisation that illegally punishes one of its members should be shut down in its entirety and replaced.

For some reason, the bit in bold hasn't crossed my mind. I put their error down to an honest mistake on their part (I know I know) but you're absolutely right. That's like a judge sentencing an accused to jail for 8 years for the serious crime of street drinking.

I'd love to see Regan get the bullet.

Edited by Gazza_8

For some reason, the but in bold hasn't crossed my mind. I put their error down to an honest mistake on their part (I know I know) but you're absolutely right. That's like a judge sentencing an accused to jail for 8 years for the serious crime of street drinking.

I'd love to see Regan get the bullet.

catastrophic incompetence with possible ramifications that could finish Scottish football or bias on an unprecedented scale.

take your pick the end result should be no more sfa either way.

catastrophic incompetence with possible ramifications that could finish Scottish football or bias on an unprecedented scale.

take your pick the end result should be no more sfa either way.

I hope the fuck up isn't forgotten about when all this is done and dusted. Once we're back on the straight and narrow there should be an independent enquiry into the SFA and more specifically, Stewart Regan.