Edu planning Rangers stay

They were never going to do it for nothing - well apart from McCulloch and probably Papac and it would not have been easy to leave outside the transfer window without being released. They would also not want the negative press of walking out. They are paid enough to cope with a short term cut.

Some will be after their money back, others probably just wanted to keep their options open as they didn't know what kind of Rangers we'll end up with.

I have absolutely nothing against any of them looking out for their own needs, it's the way some claim to be big Rangers men, but bugger off when the money men come calling. I reckon at least three will do a Boyd this summer.

People tend to live to their means, so there would have been sacrifices made by most of them, some more than others. They're not all millionaires.

Not nowadays CJ, i do, but i dont know many others who live within their means, if any. If i cannot afford something i do without, it is as simple as that, too many people live a life of credit and might look good and feel good to the outside world but behind the scenes the debt is always there, its a fake picture of said persons real life.

Not nowadays CJ, i do, but i dont know many others who live within their means, if any. If i cannot afford something i do without, it is as simple as that, too many people live a life of credit and might look good and feel good to the outside world but behind the scenes the debt is always there, its a fake picture of said persons real life.

You dont have a mortgage ? ;)

Were players basically on youth contracts/wages really involved in the pay cuts?

Were lowest earners not on 25% cuts, and the average wage for a youth breaking into first team is around £3k to £6k. Still very comfortable money to live on.

Were players basically on youth contracts/wages really involved in the pay cuts?

AFAIK ALL players had to take at least a 25% pay cut - so those on the lower end of the scale would take a 25% paycut - they are also the ones who would probably feel it the most.