Edu planning Rangers stay

Were lowest earners not on 25% cuts, and the average wage for a youth breaking into first team is around £3k to £6k. Still very comfortable money to live on.

3-6k just breaking into the team ? Really ? No wonder we are in the shit we are in !!

Surely at the lower end of the bracket ?

He signed his new deal last March when he looked very promising and whilst Martin Bain was still CEO, i would not put it past him giving Jamie a silly contract at that time, he had plenty previous for dishing out stupid contracts.

Worth remembering as well staying would have suited players in terms of actually playing football as well, Wylde never managed to get clearance for Bolton.

No doubt he was paid 100% of his wages though mate.

Worth remembering as well staying would have suited players in terms of actually playing football as well, Wylde never managed to get clearance for Bolton.
Even if he had got clearance, he still wouldn't be playing in the EPL next season..... :D

Since the onset of the implications of Bosman, I've persistently pointed out that football players are the only mortals who get their salaries quoted on a weekly basis.

Is the football world scared to tell us what this equates to?

3-6k sounds fine. Not very much.

It is however, 150k to 300k per annum.

In my wee worls, that's nice work if you can get it.

I know how many "k" I make a year.

Why can't we just have a level playing field and quote their annual salary?

Why can't we just have a level playing field and quote their annual salary?

Because we would quickly burn out the "0" key, with too many of them being applied....