Ibrox club face being booted out of the game or the cup as SFA accept court ruling

What's needed here is perspective. Hearts have continually failed to pay their taxes and faced winding up orders from HMRC, with absolutely no investigation or punishment from the SFA. We've not paid our taxes, but haven't faced a winding up order and are in negotiations with HMRC to reach a settlement over the debt.

I don't see the difference, don't see why 'we need' to be punished, amd think a lot of people are too accepting of the situation. We're being punished because we are Rangers, pure and simple.

A word of warning!

Hajduk Split suspended from football league.

The Disciplinary Committee of the Croatian football federation yesterday (Weds )suspended clubs Hajduk Split, Karlovac and Sibenik from competiting in the league after the clubs failed to meet financial obligations.

Hajduk Split, who are second on the table, have been suspended after failing to fufil its obligations to the Sibenik football club after a transfer deal between the two clubs, reported website politka plus.

Sibenik and Karlovac have also suffered the same fate as the clubs failed to settle outstanding debts with players, despite a ruling from the arbitary court. All three clubs will need to settle the disputes before they are allowed back into the league.

Can't see the problem - we just need to pay our footballing debts which I'm sure we'd do anyway.

I think an analogy here is finding someone guilty for something not that serious but only having the powers of punishment of fine, community service or death penalty.

You consider death too harsh and community service to lenient so you give a year in jail. The courts say that as you haven't previously put that down as an option who can't use it, and so what is the reaction?

We must give the death penalty!

It's so stupid it's hard to believe it's not some cartoon...

Any idea as to when the appeal committee will reconsider their verdict? Sorry if I have missed this elsewhere.

Still running it past Liewell who has loaned them the Mhanky PR machine for the day, so everyone will be on topic.