Charles Green Statement

Is there any proof or evidence that Green and co dont have the funds other than the same media that want everything to fall apart at Rangers?

I accept people will say is there any evidence that they have the money, but should we not aloow the time given to see if the cva comes off and if they have the money?

Some people just seem to want to believe certain things in the press when it suits them and when it not something they want to hear just say is all made up.

Is there any proof or evidence that Green and co dont have the funds other than the same media that want everything to fall apart at Rangers?

I accept people will say is there any evidence that they have the money, but should we not aloow the time given to see if the cva comes off and if they have the money?

Some people just seem to want to believe certain things in the press when it suits them and when it not something they want to hear just say is all made up.

As discussed earlier, of course there is no conclusive proof - if there was, someone would have made a bigger deal of it by now. However, Wilson's claims are quite strong and have not been challenged as far as I can see.

In addition, it's more than just journalists who are discussing these rumours. Reps in every fan organisation seem less than convinced which is disconcerting.

As discussed earlier, of course there is no conclusive proof - if there was, someone would have made a bigger deal of it by now. However, Wilson's claims are quite strong and have not been challenged as far as I can see.

In addition, it's more than just journalists who are discussing these rumours. Reps in every fan organisation seem less than convinced which is disconcerting.

Mark Dingwall's agenda based opinions count for nothing.

Without trying to offend some people, i think fans organisations have shown themselves up over the last few months, i would not belive a word from certain fans groups now.

Time will tell, i just dont get what Green gets out of this if the cva gets agreed and he has no money?

Without trying to offend some people, i think fans organisations have shown themselves up over the last few months, i would not belive a word from certain fans groups now.

Time will tell, i just dont get what Green gets out of this if the cva gets agreed and he has no money?

We've all rightly been critical of the fan groups. However, when all three groups are saying the same thing - plus people from the RFFF and working group - then I'd suggest their comments are worth listening to.

There are a variety of reasons why perseverance with Green may have happened. No matter if it was genuine good faith or a less agreeable preference for a newco, not everything has to be dismissed.

the bit where Wilson says other bids are demonstrably bigger is interesting. he's said it before. d&p haven't denied it.

if true that's your smoking gun.

Not having a go mate but i cant help but laugh at what this has all turned into.

TBK and the press can make anything up and some people take it as fact if D & P dont either deny it or sue them in court.

We've all rightly been critical of the fan groups. However, when all three groups are saying the same thing - plus people from the RFFF and working group - then I'd suggest their comments are worth listening to.

There are a variety of reasons why perseverance with Green may have happened. No matter if it was genuine good faith or a less agreeable preference for a newco, not everything has to be dismissed.[/QUOTE]

I agree mate, thats why i keep saying time will tell. Others just want things and hope things will fail. They also talk about things as facts just because they want them to happen.