Striker Andy Little on lookout for new club

Not too sure about Dickson's ability in contract negotiations given that he was largely involved in last summers farcical proceedings on that front.

Given everything that's been revealed about how Craig Whyte was running the club last year, I don't think it would be very fair to place any blame on Andrew Dickson for the farcical activities in the transfer market and negotiations.

Little made 10 league appearances for us this year (only 6 of those were starts) and scored 5 goals. These included an OF goal and 2 at Tynecastle. That's obviously not good enough for some fans, but with us already being short of options up front, you really would have to question the wisdom in letting him go.

His acid test was Parkhead and he shat it. Went hiding.

His acid test was Parkhead and he shat it. Went hiding.

Strange. I don't seem to recall him being singled out at the time. From what I recall he started brightly and then faded along with the rest of the side when we went behind.

Given that practically none of the side merited pass marks for that game, it seems a bit harsh to me to be passing judgement on the player for that performance alone.

Strange. I don't seem to recall him being singled out at the time. From what I recall he started brightly and then faded along with the rest of the side when we went behind.

Given that practically none of the side merited pass marks for that game, it seems a bit harsh to me to be passing judgement on the player for that performance alone.

That is the one game in Scotland where we find out who the real players are.

So going by your single game choice of acid test we apparently don't have any real players then?

They didn't all play hide and seek. I felt for those who were trying a leg.

Anyway, i don't need that game to see he is not good enough, a training session would do. He is technically lacking so much.

10 games and he's a hopeless case?

I thought the lad done well and it would be fantastic if we could hold on to him along with everyone else at Ibrox just now.

He has been at Rangers for years and only got a game because we had no one else. He was last choice striker and only a few months ago was shipped out to Port Vale.

To win our title back we will need better players than Celtic and sadly Andy Little is not better than what they have up front just now, not even close in fact.