For me, the most vital issue is not getting the CVA thru, it is the funding with which Mr Green intends to run the club for the foreseeable.

How much is it likely to be?

Who is putting it up?

What are their bona fides?

Getting a CVA thru only to discover the Emperor has no clothes doesn't sound like moving us forward. I don't pretend to know anything about finance, or have any secrets from contacts, all I want to know is where the cash is coming from and whether its legit. After Whyte, I don't think we will be able to survive another screw up.

So, while I appreciate Mr Green can hardly give us chapter and verse, I'd have liked something on the funding and I'm frankly a bit stunned that there's not a word about it.

For me, the most vital issue is not getting the CVA thru, it is the funding with which Mr Green intends to run the club for the foreseeable.

How much is it likely to be?

Who is putting it up?

What are their bona fides?

Getting a CVA thru only to discover the Emperor has no clothes doesn't sound like moving us forward. I don't pretend to know anything about finance, or have any secrets, all I want to know is where the cash is coming from and whether its legit. After Whyte, I don't think we will be able to survive another screw up.

So, while I appreciate Mr Green can hardly give us chapter and verse, I'd have liked something on the funding and I'm frankly a bit stunned that there's not a word about it.

All about living within our means, even if it means Celtic getting 10+ in a row.

FWIW I think Green has the cash to complete the CVA though I'm not convinced he has the funds in place for after that.

I agree with that but I also think that if a CVA is approved and Rangers emerge from administration it will become a lot more attractive for investors to get involved .

All about living within our means, even if it means Celtic getting 10+ in a row.

You may be prepared to tolerate that but I personally do not know one single bear who would, how far do you think our crowds and our income will fall if that were too happen, we'd fall into a death spiral and find ourselves back staring at the abyss long before it gets to ten in a row for the scum.

You may be prepared to tolerate that but I personally do not know one single bear who would, how far do you think our crowds and our income will fall if that were too happen, we'd fall into a death spiral and find ourselves back staring at the abyss long before it gets to ten in a row for the scum.

I think trophies are put into perspective somewhat after recent events.

I think trophies are put into perspective somewhat after recent events.

Trophies attract the crowds and ergo the cash, as sentimentally attractive as a home grown young squad plying their trade in the SPL appears the novelty will soon wear off when reality bites.

As important as tackling the structural deficit is perhaps more important is how it is achieved,(however if the CVA in fact fails then a newco won't have the problem of dealing with a structural deficit).

Trophies attract the crowds and ergo the cash, as sentimentally attractive as a home grown young squad plying their trade in the SPL appears the novelty will soon wear off when reality bites.

As important as tackling the structural deficit is perhaps more important is how it is achieved,(however if the CVA in fact fails then a newco won't have the problem of dealing with a structural deficit).

I'd like to think fans will stick by the club whatever state we're in considering we've come close to losing our team totally, still don't know for sure that we won't.