Dave King Calls For Fans not to support CVA Deal

Never good, is this the same CW that was part of the Bill Miller deal?

You just cant make this stuff up.

my view on miller has changed a lot.

I don't think he's behind green or such just that he agreed to sell his shares very easily.

I suspect he's getting the 20% he asked tbk for.

He clearly feels all is not as it seems. He might be right, he might not be, but he's earned his right to speak surely?

I have to say I also don't think Whyte is walking away from this with £2 in his pocket, that might be the bitter pill we need to swallow to get back on track though.

I don't mind if Whyte walks away with some cash, indeed I'd be very surprised if he doesn't.

What I don't want (and I'm sure many fans will share this view) is for Whyte to have any further involvement in the club once his & SDM's mess is cleaned up post-administration. I don't want him to be left with a single share in Rangers and I certainly don't want him to have any involvement whatsoever in a consortium owning the club.

spot on zappa. a payout is unpalatable part of your season book cash going to pay back debts to whyte. no chance.

What debts to Whyte GS? Why should we owe him anything?

Hardly got any sleep last night because of this cocksocket, total disbelief he came out with this shit. Can somebody tell what he would use the ST money on if he's not going to use it to fund the club?

Then he will sue the club for 20mill, but hold the horses when he wins, which of course the arrogant prick thinks he will, he will give it all back. Well that's just great Dave so your going to invest the clubs money with the club an unusual concept even in this day & age, I take it your going to pay both legal bills as well. I've drank a fair bit of SA red in my time but you must have a stock of the bonkers stuff and you've been drinking a little too much me thinks. So take your hangover and crawl back under the rock you use to hide from the taxman and leave all this to the sensible people.

Hardly got any sleep last night because of this cocksocket, total disbelief he came out with this shit. Can somebody tell what he would use the ST money on if he's not going to use it to fund the club?

Then he will sue the club for 20mill, but hold the horses when he wins, which of course the arrogant prick thinks he will, he will give it all back. Well that's just great Dave so your going to invest the clubs money with the club an unusual concept even in this day & age, I take it your going to pay both legal bills as well. I've drank a fair bit of SA red in my time but you must have a stock of the bonkers stuff and you've been drinking a little too much me thinks. So take your hangover and crawl back under the rock you use to hide from the taxman and leave all this to the sensible people.

think about it this way. king must think the cva is happening.