Dave King Calls For Fans not to support CVA Deal

Which is exactly the impression King wants to create to exploit our fears. Consistently through this, TBK have use the same tactic. Try and taint anyone by inferring links with Craig Whyte, like he's some kind of bogey man.

As King says, Whyte may well have engineered some benefit from the sale, but he'd have done that no matter who bought them.

It's been announced that the ST cash is going into an escrow account which Green can't touch, which blows Kings ridiculous tactic right out of the water and shows his self-interest even more clearly.

The TBK gang muttered that "Green would put it into an escrow if he wasn't after the cash"

Well he did, so will they now belt up ?

I doubt it. They'll just latch onto something else as evidence of his masterplan for world domination.

Agree 100% mate, but it wont stop them.

You have to wonder why there backing a crook in King that is up to his eyeballs in problems and also something we should never forget, this guy was side by side with DM for years.

It was a sad desperate last go by the barren knights and King to get the cva to fail and for the club to be liquadated (sp) which they have wanted from day 1 so they could get the club for nothing.

Which is exactly the impression King wants to create to exploit our fears. Consistently through this, TBK have use the same tactic. Try and taint anyone by inferring links with Craig Whyte, like he's some kind of bogey man.

As King says, Whyte may well have engineered some benefit from the sale, but he'd have done that no matter who bought them.

It's been announced that the ST cash is going into an escrow account which Green can't touch, which blows Kings ridiculous tactic right out of the water and shows his self-interest even more clearly.

The TBK gang muttered that "Green would put it into an escrow if he wasn't after the cash"

Well he did, so will they now belt up ?

I doubt it. They'll just latch onto something else as evidence of his masterplan for world domination.

In which statement did Green / Rangers announce the s/t cash was going into an escrow account?

In which statement did Green / Rangers announce the s/t cash was going into an escrow account?

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?43709-Green-eyeing-quick-exit

There's a statement in that thread where Green says ....

“No, I won’t be getting £4m or anything like it for my trouble. I’ll be getting £2m in shares, not cash. No, I’m not waiting on the season-ticket money because that’s going into an ESCROW account and I won’t be able to get my mitts on it.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?43709-Green-eyeing-quick-exit

There's a statement in that thread where Green says ....

“No, I won’t be getting £4m or anything like it for my trouble. I’ll be getting £2m in shares, not cash. No, I’m not waiting on the season-ticket money because that’s going into an ESCROW account and I won’t be able to get my mitts on it.

I see it in the daily record interview in that thread, thanks. I will look for it in the renewal papers when they pop through the letterbox tomorrow.

If it is not stipulated my 3 seats will not be paid.

This seems to contradict any claims of an "escrow", no?

5.14 During this period from 6 June 2012, a number of receipts may be received by the Company, in respect of:

5.14.1 Outstanding Player Transfer Fees;

5.14.2 The sales of season tickets for Ibrox Stadium, in respect of the 2012/13 season;

5.14.3 player transfer fees with respect to players sold after 12 May 2012; and

5.14.4 the proceeds of sums due from the SPL together with any broadcasting monies payable to the Company.

5.15 In accordance with the Offer Letter, any monies received in respect of paragraphs 5.14.2 and 5.14.3 will be paid into a bank account (―the Account‖) held by the Joint Administratorsâ?? solicitors and it is intended that the monies in the Account will be an Excluded Asset as provided in paragraph 5.11 above. However, in the event that the Companyâ??s trading revenue is insufficient to meet the CVA Trading Costs, and subject to the appointment of Charles Green being made in accordance with paragraph 4.21, the Joint Administrators may request Sevco to consent (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld) to the use of monies in the Account to meet the CVA Trading Costs, as is anticipated.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/c9/b3/0,,5~177097,00.pdf

This seems to contradict any claims of an "escrow", no?

I dont think Mr Green is a stupid man, to bareface lie about ST money going to an "escrow" account would be an absurd stupid move from Green .

I honestly cant see him telling porkie pies about something as important to the fans as that.

I dont think Mr Green is a stupid man, to bareface lie about ST money going to an "escrow" account would be an absurd stupid move from Green .

I honestly cant see him telling porkie pies about something as important to the fans as that.

Contradicting your own CVA proposal does seem somewhat odd.

5.14 During this period from 6 June 2012, a number of receipts may be received by the Company, in respect of:

5.14.1 Outstanding Player Transfer Fees;

5.14.2 The sales of season tickets for Ibrox Stadium, in respect of the 2012/13 season;

5.14.3 player transfer fees with respect to players sold after 12 May 2012; and

5.14.4 the proceeds of sums due from the SPL together with any broadcasting monies payable to the Company.

5.15 In accordance with the Offer Letter, any monies received in respect of paragraphs 5.14.2 and 5.14.3 will be paid into a bank account (―the Account‖) held by the Joint Administrators‘ solicitors and it is intended that the monies in the Account will be an Excluded Asset as provided in paragraph 5.11 above. However, in the event that the Company‘s trading revenue is insufficient to meet the CVA Trading Costs, and subject to the appointment of Charles Green being made in accordance with paragraph 4.21, the Joint Administrators may request Sevco to consent (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld) to the use of monies in the Account to meet the CVA Trading Costs, as is anticipated

Contradicting your own CVA proposal does seem somewhat odd.

Ok im out my depth with all this CVA stuff but from what I can make of it is any money held in the account can be requseted by the admins if the CVA Trading Costs is not met . I believe that the CVA Trading Costs has been met so the ST money will not be needed .

Also the small issue that NO season ticket moneys has been paid into the account yet so cant be used anyway.

Like I said im well out my depth with this so probably got that all wrong :)

Ok im out my depth with all this CVA stuff but from what I can make of it is any money held in the account can be requseted by the admins if the CVA Trading Costs is not met . I believe that the CVA Trading Costs has been met so the ST money will not be needed .

Also the small issue that NO season ticket moneys has been paid into the account yet so cant be used ether way.

Like I said im well out my depth with this so probably got that all wrong :)

We don't even have a CVA yet so how can we meet the trading costs of one.

You can't place season ticket money into an account till you actually collect season ticket money though, but when it is collected it can be used to meet the trading costs despite what Green said in any interview.

We don't even have a CVA yet so how can we meet the trading costs of one.

You can't place season ticket money into an account till you actually collect season ticket money though, but when it is collected it can be used to meet the trading costs despite what Green said in any interview.

I mean the money is there to meet the cost not that it's already been paid .

TBH Im not the right person to debate this with you because I simply dont know enough about the process to do so .