looks like liquidation.

Makes you wonder if they know the outcome of the big tax case and they are due millions. You've also got to remember MIH are to their eyes in this as well, I think they fancy frying the big fish in this case and have threw us back this time.

The big tax case is an interesting one in this whole sordid mess because I reckon they'd have announced/released a verdict on that well before now if we hadn't gone into administration 4 months ago. Just a hunch obviously!

Why is that exactly when it didn't stop them raiding Ibrox during the aforementioned Stevens inquiry?

You've got to wonder just how much of our current predicament can be traced back that.

Not my words theres, it does make you wonder just what they think they have on MIH, never mind Whyte.

From the CVA proposal that was sent out.
#

That's the CVA proposal that's supposedly about to be rejected. Nevertheless the ongoing litigation is supposed to be funded by ringfenced funding including Transfer (Jelavic) monies. I doubt they'll be getting a penny out of the Newco.

The big tax case is an interesting one in this whole sordid mess because I reckon they'd have announced/released a verdict on that well before now if we hadn't gone into administration 4 months ago. Just a hunch obviously!

Makes you wonder if they were building a case against whoever they are really after, and asked for it to be delayed.

#

That's the CVA proposal that's supposedly about to be rejected. Nevertheless the ongoing litigation is supposed to be funded by ringfenced funding including Transfer (Jelavic) monies. I doubt they'll be getting a penny out of the Newco.

Will the Jela money not be null & void?

Not my words theres, it does make you wonder just what they think they have on MIH, never mind Whyte.

Like I was suggesting before I think it'll be another massive fail on their part and if it is a success it sure won't be for us.

Personally, I don't think I want to know.

Did we not feel a mixture of relief and anger at the SFA announcing their investigation. Relief that they might find something untoward in our favor and anger that it took them so long to get round to it.

How did that one work out for us?