Green Statement.

I wish them all the luck in the world. they will need it with green in charge imho.

'Them' - indicates you will not support a newco Rangers. Which suggests you're not really a supporter in the first place.

GS is much a supporter as the rest of us, he lets his emotions sometimes get the better of him, we are all hurting and not the time for in fighting between us. He is angry that TBK didnt get approval, I wanted a Smith/Souness partnership but it didnt happen, I see where GS is coming from, Green will now make his 3m profit and sell on before next season

d&p are saying they said it certainly. but they would.

Lies, lies and damned lies, give it a rest GS the CVA wasn't getting accepted if God himself had laid it on the table. From their own mouth, so stop spouting rubbish and move on.

perhaps I can go to a forum that allows non rangers fans.

Rangers Standard allows fans of all football clubs, you can always say I supported Old Rangers just not the New Rangers.

So that's you just a football fan then, your going to be busy on all those forums putting everybody in their place and telling it like it is rightly or wrongly.

I disagree.

Surprise Surprise, what's wrong the facts not suit this time.

So tell me then what difference would a TBK cva ( don't laugh at the back ) have made if any CVA was going to hinder this multi-million investigation.