No begging bowl please

Does anyone else find it gutting that we have to go to these back stabbing bastards in the SPL to ask them if we can keep our place while they wring their grubby wee mits watching us beg with our future in their hands?

'Better to die (lose our SPL place in this context) standing than live on your knees'.

I would much rather turn the tables on them, by keeping OUR fate in OUR hands, and tell them we are happy to take the drop - just get it done!!

And give them a big NO SURRENDER on the way out. Let's remember those we passed on the way down because we will sure as fuck pass them ON THE WAY BACK UP AGAIN!

That was my first response, but having cooled down, we do NOT beg, but let them decide our fate.

Third Division wld be suicidal for Scottish football,. so I can see us being relegated a division as punishment as a newco

SPL have just announced we'll be in the fixture list next week. Does that mean anything ahead of the vote, or is just that we've not been officially liquidated?

Means nothing mate they can still switch us out for Dundee and rearrange the fixtures.

Guest sarry

In all honesty I would prefer we play in Div 3, f##k playing with your hands tied behind your back.

They (spl/sfa) would love nothing else than see us grovel, at least we can watch from afar and see their corrupt empire crumble.

:drum: