I don't believe it to be PLG'S fault

Guest burnbankblue

Guest burnbankblue

When everything was going from bad to worse under Eck i quickly turned against him blaming no one but him and was very pleased to see him leave. However it is clear that the manager isnt the problem and that changing managers again wouldnt work. There is one reason why rangers are not doing the business this season and his name is David Murray. I use to be an avid Murray supporter, however in the current footballing climate of big spenders how does he expect to create a team capable of winning at home and abroad on 2 Million on transfer fees per season. I think if Murray isnt gonna put at least 8 to 10 million into the team come January not just to save our season and get a 2nd place finish but to build for the future he should sell up and leave now. The players also have to play to the best of their abilty every match and show that there worth the money and stop costing managers their jobs like the did with Eck. The players that arent capable of this should be showen the door in January starting with Letizi and Hutton.

Sorry bud. I canny agree there.

We might not have a current squad in the class of Laudrup, Gough, Butcher, etc. But then who, in the S.P.L. does ?

Never mind how much Le Guen was given to spend. He took the job knowing the budget. He blew a huge percentage of that on the headless chicken that is Sebo. Had he been given NO money, he should still have been able to motivate the wreckage of last season into beating the likes of Dundee Utd or St Johnstone.

He hasn't. That's HIS fault.

We moaned and wept about finishing last season 20 points behind the mhanks. We got what we thought was a [and given his past record SHOULD be a] class manager. NOW we're greeting about not getting a draw against 2nd Division rubbish.

What's MORE disturbing is, I haven't heard ONE thing from Le Guen that shows he has the nous to improve matters. All he keeps trotting out is "We're doing it in Europe but not in the League".

I cant blame Murray for what we are witnessing on the pitch either at the moment unless he is entering the dressing room and telling them not to look interested on the pitch.

They arent motivated, there is no desire or hunger, they look like they dont know each other and there is too much changes week in week out. Had we had Romanov in charge then id be thinking Le Guen isnt picking the team but i think Le Guen still needs time.

It is PLG fault IMO BUT i still think he is the correct man for the job, he will get to know Scottish football, his English Will improve, his players will learn to play and comunicate with each other its all just taking longer than we all thought and hoped it would.

I think we have two seperate issues, on the pitch and off it, The mint is a big problem for us and he does have to let us know what his plans are.

On the pitch we are suffering just now but i think it will get better as the season goes on. I watched the PLG post match interview in hospitality on Wednesday and the guy is hurting, i couldnt help but feel sorry for him. We have a good enough squad to be at least second and challenging the shite from across the city who are not great.