as things currently stand 11-1 is voting in SPL.

Anyone else think other SPL clubs(excluding Shellik) will allow our newco into SPL next season if we support 9-3 or such like? think this would lead to them wanting away teams getting share of gate receipts which would benefit them when visiting OF.

Thoughts anyone?

Thoughts anyone?

Aye, you're wrong. I replied to your post in another thread about this. The SPL voting on a Rangers newco (according to what's been said today) will be 8-4 and Rangers will have a vote, so we only need 7 other clubs to vote in favour.

Aye, you're wrong. I replied to your post in another thread about this. The SPL voting on a Rangers newco (according to what's been said today) will be 8-4 and Rangers will have a vote, so we only need 7 other clubs to vote in favour.

I think he means of we agree to remove the 11 to 1 current voting level on rule changes then we get the other 7 votes we need for this.

On a sidenote, this just sprang up on FF

clydesdale bank to withdraw last sponsor payment (aparently)

been reliably informed there last payment does not have to be made if issues with either old firm or major changes.

been told no gers -no dosh

source within Clydesdale

... apparently confirmed by people from the RFFF by now. Perhaps the pressure is already there, not to mention SKY and ESPN people ...

I think he means of we agree to remove the 11 to 1 current voting level on rule changes then we get the other 7 votes we need for this.

There isn't a set 11 to 1 voting level on rule changes though. Without looking it up again, but going by what was said regarding the last set of SPL rule changes voted on there are several tiers of voting level/structure. The newco Rangers to play in SPL vote will apparently be based on the lowest which is 8 to 4.