â??Iâ??m the best chief exec this clubâ??s had in yearsâ??

indeed he hasn't said anything. strange really considering traynors repeating his story today.

I'm surprised anyone's disputing the story to be honest.

I don't doubt for a minute he was walking thinking Green would rollover and play dead but he didn't, now Ally just looks stupid by not following through.

certainly one way to look at it. mind you as ally never said he was walking I can't agree.

GS you can't come out with, oh well Ally actually never said anything, his silence is deafening. We all know what happened and it backfired.

The point is that Traynor whipped up another utterly sensationalist article, taken up by various newsoutlets, and it was based on very little indeed. He got all the reaction he wanted though and while he just moves on to the next article (which might be 180 degrees to the opposite of yesterday's), we are up in arms and shooting in all directions.

I for one am sick and tired of such "journalism" and would sincerely hope that Green or whomever owns us will see to that.

GS you can't come out with, oh well Ally actually never said anything, his silence is deafening. We all know what happened and it backfired.

I would say it went perfectly. green under pressure ally in a stronger position than ever on the inside working out.

good luck to green getting rid of him now and good luck working with him.

I would say it went perfectly. green under pressure ally in a stronger position than ever on the inside working out.

good luck to green getting rid of him now and good luck working with him.

Ally will do the best he can for the team no matter who's in charge of that I've no doubt.

The worrying thing is, Green can't sack him for reasons that have already been made clear, so he has to bite the bullet and hope he just walks - unless as I stated earlier he was just a pawn and wasn't even aware of the Walter attempt at a takeover. Aye Right.