â??Iâ??m the best chief exec this clubâ??s had in yearsâ??

I wont say this again CG, I am sick and tired of it.

STOP trying to bully people into leaving this site.

A request for somebody to leave Gersnet due to them "wasting the site" is something that the admin and mods will decide - not you.

Also, stop the personal insults - you have been warned before and you have had a temporary ban. If you cant keep it civil then dont respond. It really is that simple.

Total and utter rubbish.

Yet another thread with you two. Ever thought of using an 'ignore' function? cause while you plainly don't like or agree with each other, yous are boring the shite out of me.

Still, free speech and all that I suppose. Not my website, either. I don't have to log in.

Cheers mate, was not aware of the ignore fucntion, have used this now so looking foward to never seeing his post's again.

Abuse?? You really are having a laugh mate. I respect you but you really need to have a good think about this mate. You and the other admins are allowing this person to spread lies, even when other people in this thread have shown him up to be a lier you still only feel the need to pick me up?

This site is getting a joke at times, it's ok to have an agenda and lie but it's not ok to pick people up on it. More like ff everyday on here.

I expect the go elsewhere bit but why should i?

I will reframe from wasteing my time with this person, but dont dare try and take the moral high ground when you and other admins are being so one sided.

Saying someone is a fan and that they are lower than low is abuse. I dont care how you try to deny it, it is abuse. And you have previous for it, for which you have been warned. Yet still you come back and still you cast abuse. It has been said before, if you cant keep it civil then dont respond. I dont expect to have to tell you, or anyone else for that matter, multiple times the same thing.

I can assure you that you do NOT have a 100% hit rate on suggesting people have told lies and been right. Does that mean you too are a liar ? As an example, forlanssister has, on multiple occasions, been proven right with his information and you constantly said he was lying and peddling pish. You were proven wrong more than once. Now, is it for the admin to determine what is lies and what isnt ? Not everything is black and white.

The difference between you and gunslinger (and forlanssister whom you have had a run in with too) is that they have not, to the best of my knowledge, resorted to personal insults in the same manner, or consistency, that you have. It has been a constant with you and, indeed, in a PM I told you not to accuse people of "talking pish" as it isnt the spirit of the forum. You agreed you could have worded things differently and yet here we are... AGAIN... with the same diatribe.

Nobody is asking you to ho elsewhere and, indeed, after your temporary ban I welcomed you back and said I was glad you are back, as I am.

But you accuse people of ruining threads completely oblivious to the fact that there are plenty of members on here who are just as tired of you casting accusations, saying people post pish, being anti-TBK, anti-RST in almost every thread yourself. Fuck, somebody has already this morning just told you how tiresome it is that you and gunslinger are having a pissing contest in every thread.

Both of you can quit it because the members dont want to hear it anymore.

It isnt one-sided I can assure you. You just think it is.

craig mate i have to say i'm very disappoint at your continued 1 sided look at things but thats your call. I love how you just forget to add the amount of times people have pointed out the lies from this person.

Maybe if the admins were doing a better job and were dealing with the stuff from certain people we would not even be having this problem.

I have put the person on ignore ( which i should have done way before) so you will not have any more problems from me.

craig mate i have to say i'm very disappoint at your continued 1 sided look at things but thats your call. I love how you just forget to add the amount of times people have pointed out the lies from this person.

Maybe if the admins were doing a better job and were dealing with the stuff from certain people we would not even be having this problem.

I have put the person on ignore ( which i should have done way before) so you will not have any more problems from me.

You can see it as being one-sided all you like, but when there are instances of abuse which go in one direction the admin have no option but to be one-sided. And yes, I AM saying that the abuse seems to be in one direction and from one person.

The others may have skirted on the edges of the spirit of the forum but it is you alone that has stepped over the line into personal insults. I sure hope you arent going to deny that.

And, again, others HAVE been given warnings from the admin too.

Now, all this said and done you have done the sensible thing and put the person on ignore so that you dont have to see his postings again. Which means you dont have to argue with said person(s).

It should be noted, that your opinion is as valid as everyone else's on here - and I think that if you go back and check the admin(s) stance on all of this you will find that nobody has ever questioned your right to have an opinion different to other people - but the issue has been rather the manner in which you have disputed what they have posted.

All that said, can we draw a line in the sand over this and move on ? I certainly hope so.

I see you as a valued member of the forum, the exact same as I see every member of this forum, and I mean that in sincerity. None of this is or has been personal - I just want people to debate constructively without either throwing the toys out the pram or being abusive. I dont think it is too much to ask.

Can we move on ? Please.