£20m or forget it Walter

I think people were thrown when d&p tied up the newco deal as part of the cva proposal.

that very clearly wasn't best for the creditors. but they had a mandate to do it.

Would they not have had to though? Would you have been happy at putting money down to try and get a CVA put together only for it to fail and you have nothing to show for it? Then someone comes in and picks up the assets? Only reason I can think they are tied in together. I could be wrong though. I would like to know how the 5.5 million evaluation came about though.

Would they not have had to though? Would you have been happy at putting money down to try and get a CVA put together only for it to fail and you have nothing to show for it? Then someone comes in and picks up the assets? Only reason I can think they are tied in together. I could be wrong though. I would like to know how the 5.5 million evaluation came about though.

its exactly what tbk offered. cva no newco.

there's a case for saying hmrc wanted liquidation and green offered them it on a plate.

as for greens 20 million. many factors still to come into play. sponsors pulling out (central car auctions already?). does green own the players.

let's say naisy and greegs say they will sign New deals under Walter. not hugely likely but not impossible then the pressure cranks up.

can green run us with half season book income if lots don't renew and even before this it was going to fall.

its exactly what tbk offered. cva no newco.

there's a case for saying hmrc wanted liquidation and green offered them it on a plate.

as for greens 20 million. many factors still to come into play. sponsors pulling out (central car auctions already?). does green own the players.

let's say naisy and greegs say they will sign New deals under Walter. not hugely likely but not impossible then the pressure cranks up.

can green run us with half season book income if lots don't renew and even before this it was going to fall.

So let's just say the CVA for TBK's was rejected are you suggesting they would just walk away and not try to pick up the assets for £5.5 million and start a newco?

I still am of the opinion that the best way right now is that Walter and Co. start talking directly (sic!) to Green and his chaps and see what is on offer. They can sign up for their shares now and once Green has done his job in a year's time or so, he will go anyway. Having shrewd business people and full-blooded Bears in there would be the IMHO best option ... since McColl and Co. have previously stated (IIRC) that they don't want to be in the leading positions.

BTW, Green and Co. should jump at the chance to get McColl and Park on board.

I WOULD sincerely hope that these people do not see this out in the press. We've lost enough of the club's dignity already.

I still am of the opinion that the best way right now is that Walter and Co. start talking directly (sic!) to Green and his chaps and see what is on offer. They can sign up for their shares now and once Green has done his job in a year's time or so, he will go anyway. Having shrewd business people and full-blooded Bears in there would be the IMHO best option ... since McColl and Co. have previously stated (IIRC) that they don't want to be in the leading positions.

BTW, Green and Co. should jump at the chance to get McColl and Park on board.

I WOULD sincerely hope that these people do not see this out in the press. We've lost enough of the club's dignity already.

mcoll and park have both spoken to green. many times in parks case at least. they don't trust him or want him at rangers. they won't be giving him cash.

mcoll and park have both spoken to green. many times in parks case at least. they don't trust him or want him at rangers. they won't be giving him cash.

Says who? (With regard to all 5 statements above)

As I said, they'd buy shares in Rangers FC, shares who will be there when Green is long gone. What would they do if they take over from Green & Co.? Split the share amount amongst themselves and have ... shares in Rangers FC? What's the difference?

Says who? (With regard to all 5 statements above)

As I said, they'd buy shares in Rangers FC, shares who will be there when Green is long gone. What would they do if they take over from Green & Co.? Split the share amount amongst themselves and have ... shares in Rangers FC? What's the difference?

difference is no green.

and everyone says so re the 5 points.

Can't exactly understand the issue with Green here, especially when he says that he will be gone in the forseeable future.

As with regards to the statements, that's hearsay and "accurate" press reporting then. At least as far as I am concerned.