What should we need from our new owners before they get our support?

A vision? Some plans on finance? Some plans of any sort?

Are we satisfied with:

- Spin and lies about other parties

- Failed bids when it most mattered

- Getting a legend as a figurehead

- An announcement that they are Rangers men (how many games have you been to in the last 5 years, Jim McColl?)

- err, that it is.

Sorry, but I want much more before blindly deciding that you are the best thing since sliced bread. I need more than the fact that you are not Green.

There's been too much spin and misleading of the support by Murray, Whyte and ALL the parties trying to buy us. NOW is the time to highlight your plans, McColl and Park.

Edited by Bluedell

I agree.

I think most our default positions would be support for Walter's bid. That's understandable given the familiarity of those involved.

However, that's also a bit of a problem in that we could perhaps be too trusting of them. They have no right to an easy ride and, as has been asked with others, they should be open about their bid and how they plan to fund it as well as who is involved.

For example, BDO are about to start an investigation into former directors and we still have allegations about EBTs and dual contracts. Anyone related to these three investigations could cause headaches for the newco down the line.

Generally, I'm sure we all want McColl et al to succeed. However, that doesn't mean we should be backing them with our eyes closed.

would be nice if green did the same.

Of course, but then Green doesn't have the unquestioning support of many of our fans....primarily because he has failed to do it. McColl and Park do seem to have the support, but have done pratically nothing to do it. It seems the fans are willing to be led like sheep without knowing anything about future plans.

Of course, but then Green doesn't have the unquestioning support of many of our fans....primarily because he has failed to do it. McColl and Park do seem to have the support, but have done pratically nothing to do it. It seems the fans are willing to be led like sheep without knowing anything about future plans.

I would trust Walter with my life bluedell and even more so with rangers life.

I agree with you though.

Was going to post the exact same thing this morning. I have a few questions for the Walter Smith group.

1) What are there plans for future funding of the club?

2) What are there plans for the funding of there takeover?

3) Why do they keep asking Green to step aside when he will only have a small amount of shares, they keep talking like he owns the club.

4) Timeing, why did they leave there statement till about the exact time that Greens group were getting control?

5) Why did they not go public on Monday or Tuesday when ir becamse clear the cva was going to fail?

6) What are there future plans in terms of a vision for the club?

7) Who are al the investers in this group?

8) Why are they getting the RST involved, MD has already shown himself to be a lier that should never be near Ibrox.

9) Why are they backing a boycott of season tickets? This will destroy the club. Every football team in the the UK outside Man City use season ticket money to run there clubs.

Now i'm not against this group, i just think we have a situation where people have just seen Walter Smith and are forgetting all the questions that need to be asked. I also think this group have acted my under hand.

No offence, but no 'owner' of Rangers should ever get the unwavering support of the fans ever again, after all, look where it has got us in the past.

Murray duped 95% of the fans and Whyte duped 80% of the fans, now it seems that there is a groundswell of support for Green, his only contribution thus far being, he tried to do a CVA, and for me, he's in cahoots with Whyte and Fud & Felch.

Never again should the hopes of so many rest on the shoulders of 1 man.