Questions for McColl's consortium

1. With all the talk of only wanting to do whats right for the club, saving the club, etc, why wait until after we get an automatic 3 year euro ban, probably relegation or major points deductions in our domestic league, the stigma of being liquidated, before making your move?

2. Name your entire team of bidders. (Its what every other consortium has ben asked to do)

3. Prove you have the money in place to run the club. (its what every other consortium has been asked to do)

4. What are your plans for the club with our much reduced income over the next few seasons?

5. Are there plans for fans reps to get places on the football board and a genuine say in the running of the club?

6. Will you take us to the SFL or accept a place in the SPL with sanctions that will make us uncompetitive?

Thats just for starters. Im just not buying this saviour nonsense, even with Walter's involement. He is a Rangers legend and I am somewhat comforted by his inclusion, but I really dont care about figureheads if they have no power. The answers to the above questions are much more important.

7. What exactly stops you from investing into the shares of the newco under Green's temporary guidance?

@ gunslinger ... this is not a Green thread.

he's answered that as well. he doesn't trust that guy were not allowed to talk about in this thread apparently.

good questions.

mcalls already answered the first one though and greens yet to answer many of them.

No he hasnt. He has named himself and Park, but his article in the paper mentions that there are more.

I absolutely agree that Green has to do similar, this is not, and I am not, pro-Green in any way shape or form. (just to clear that up!!)

Agree 100% mate. The way this group has acted is disgusting to say the least. I'm not against the people in it, it's the way they have acted.

I remember being told that we have to ask question of any group taking over Rangers, seems not with this group.

who's saying not to ask questions of this group?