Questions for McColl's consortium

what your saying here is you don't believe mcolls answers. that's fine but its not something he can do much about.

That's not what I am saying. I say they mean not much to me if they are based on the same vague stuff that we have heard from Murray, Whyte and Green before. "McColl does not trust Green", fair enough. Why? It is a simple question.

Where were you when i was at school all those years ago ha ha.

Probably out of my school already (1987?). On a sidenote, I for one find it somewhat strange to level such words at people wanting to rescue the club, people with legendary status. Maybe that is a different, more diginified, level of thinking I prefer.

Probably out of my school already (1987?). On a sidenote, I for one find it somewhat strange to level such words at people wanting to rescue the club, people with legendary status. Maybe that is a different, more diginified, level of thinking I prefer.

You would need to be here mate and see whats going on. The was this new group is going about the job is not good. Esp when there preaching that Green is bad and they are the good guys. Good guys dont belave like this.

If they want the club, make offers for the shares, dont go running to the media and call for fans not to buy season tickets.

That's not what I am saying. I say they mean not much to me if they are based on the same vague stuff that we have heard from Murray, Whyte and Green before. "McColl does not trust Green", fair enough. Why? It is a simple question.

its a different question to the one you asked. worth asking but somewhat unlikely to get a full answer.

in truth its been answered at least partially. green is vague about funding etc

mccoll should proably just say greens full of shit. there's enough evidence to back it up.

last year p Murray was accused of all this same stuff when he tried to stop whyte.

I doubt greens another whyte but just becasuse a bids late doesn't mean its not right.

getting more info and keeping an open mind is how we should procced.