Neither consortium has yet convinced me that it has the longterm funding in place. Yes Walter's conso has Jim McColl & Douglas Park involved but are they putting in their own dosh ? and how much ? where will the remaining finance come from ? many answers required from both I'm afraid

Guest Xander1873

Not for me, thanks. I don't see the point in campaigning against someone who so far has done nothing to deserve such animosity. I would love to see Walter back and involved at the top table but in my opinion a newco was inevitable and that was the reason only green stepped up. Jim McColl and Douglas Park were happy to let someone else do the dirty work.

I support the club not the owners, these mega rich guys need to grow up and find a way to do what is right for the club and if that means combine resources then they should do it.

back on the 19th. or 20th I forget which.

its raining a lot anyway.

Ah You can't get brown in that time just Lobster red.

its raining a lot anyway
rust brown?:razz:

Guest Lloret1972
Much as I'm happy with Charles Green in charge, I thought it right to bring this to everyone's attention.

A Rally is planned for 23rd June in support of Walter Smiths takeover of Rangers.

Details to follow......

Rallies mean fuck aw. Its about money. Will Wattie's billionaire mate bid enough of his billion to buy the club form Charles Green?

There is an old saying ...... 'Put your money where your mouth is'.

The Rangers Family is waiting Mr. McColl.