sometimes i'm ashamed of my fellow fans

some of the comments sent in to the record are just so embarrassing:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=%2Drangers-must-have-a-scottish-boss%2D-i%2Dd-go-for-guus-hiddink%2D-%26method=full%26objectid=18073727%26siteid=66633-name_page.html

"it's time to ask Dick Advocaat to return to Ibrox."

"If Murray will sack Le Guen I'll drive up from England and chauffeur him to the airport to make sure he leaves the country"

"Rangers are so bad they can't even get their games shown on television."

"Murray had better sell Rangers quickly if that's what's on his mind because Le Guen's taking the value of the club down on a daily basis"

"Demos outside the ground are wrong."

:sigh:

some of the comments sent in to the record are just so embarrassing:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=%2Drangers-must-have-a-scottish-boss%2D-i%2Dd-go-for-guus-hiddink%2D-%26method=full%26objectid=18073727%26siteid=66633-name_page.html

"it's time to ask Dick Advocaat to return to Ibrox."

"If Murray will sack Le Guen I'll drive up from England and chauffeur him to the airport to make sure he leaves the country"

"Rangers are so bad they can't even get their games shown on television."

"Murray had better sell Rangers quickly if that's what's on his mind because Le Guen's taking the value of the club down on a daily basis"

"Demos outside the ground are wrong."

:sigh:

They are never Rangers fans,they are Sewer Dwellers masquerading as Rangers fans.

That paper/Rag and it's ''Sportsbag'' have zero credibillity as no one can do any background checks on who calls in.

It's a Sewer dwellers playground,no more,no less.

I would'nt use it as shytepaper.

They are never Rangers fans,they are Sewer Dwellers masquerading as Rangers fans.

That paper/Rag and it's ''Sportsbag'' have zero credibillity as no one can do any background checks on who calls in.

It's a Sewer dwellers playground,no more,no less.

I would'nt use it as shytepaper.

you wont get anyone who hates tabloids more than me, man, and i feel guilty for even having looked at it - but in these desperate times i think we tend to just feed our depression by subjecting ourself to reading their guff just to make ourselves feel worse.

i think thats what i'm doing anyway.

you wont get anyone who hates tabloids more than me, man, and i feel guilty for even having looked at it - but in these desperate times i think we tend to just feed our depression by subjecting ourself to reading their guff just to make ourselves feel worse.

i think thats what i'm doing anyway.

''Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer''

Guest Stan Smith
''Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer''

Spot on. The rags in this country reflect the make up of the editorial staff. Any Rangers fan who cant see how huge the groundswell of hate/dislike against Rangers and the fans is, isseriously deluded.

The fact they are allowed to lie, twist and spit on the memories of our dead etc, with impunity by the spinless custodian and his lackeys speaks volumes.

If every piece telling lies about Rangers or trying its worst to "do us down" had a PS of "oh and David Murray is a fud", you can bet your bottom dollar that they would get the full wrath of the MIM organisation.

His selfish ego manifests itself at its worst in these times.

Go now Murray and take the charlatans with you.

PS McIntyre you fud, WATP is NOT sectarian! :mad: :mad: