by the time we get back in other clubs will be taking half our home gates and a share of our euro revenue.

I'll go along with away teams keeping the revenue from ticket sales to their own supporters, and that applies to us as well. Anything more I will not accept.

Guest Dutchy

I still think sky, or someone will come in with a TV deal, much reduced from anything on offer in the SPL, but a good 10's of thousands per game, which would make us very welcome.

So your right, let's just get on with it!

Guest Oso de Campo
by the time we get back in other clubs will be taking half our home gates and a share of our euro revenue.

If they did, Celtc would would be applying to every league from here to Antarctica!

Oh well, we could always get to SFL1, win that, then refuse promotion!

Guest bluebell12
why dont the rangers football club just get their application in to join the third tier and let our :friends: get on with plating in their very own premier league for the time being by the time we walk back in they wont have a pot to piss in .

I'd rather do that. Would take us that time before we could play in europe again anyway. Third division for me.

Guest bluebell12
Who ever owns Rangers will want to make the most money they can.

Whether for the Club or themselves.

They will want the SPL or the nearest to it.

Which would be fair enough, although I would still pay full price for a season ticket in the third, depending on who owns us mind you.