Ibrox and Murray Park hived off to 'separate' newco

Perhaps people are just making this up as they go along ... an in this time of mass-paranoia and hysteria, every bit of ill-informed journalism finds willing recipients?

Just saying.

Some may say someone who blames everything on the media is the paranoid one.

Some may say someone who blames everything on the media is the paranoid one.

Who does? The media feeds of our demise and tries its best to keep it going. Nothing more, nothing less. The amount of false reports and claims IMHO far exceeds objective, direct and open debate with or about our club. I have always said that a fair amount of scepticism is required with anything that goes on. But that there is no need to see evil and doom in next to everything that is about ... or comes out of the mouth of Green and Co..

Who does? The media feeds of our demise and tries its best to keep it going. Nothing more, nothing less. The amount of false reports and claims IMHO far exceeds objective, direct and open debate with or about our club. I have always said that a fair amount of scepticism is required with anything that goes on. But that there is no need to see evil and doom in next to everything that is about ... or comes out of the mouth of Green and Co..

No reason to believe everything that comes out of the mouth of Green and co either.

Trust is a commodity that needs to be earned so far I've yet to see evidence of that having occurred.

Guest Dutchy
IN response to a story that appeared this afternoon on the STV website, the Club has released the following statement.

A spokesman for The Rangers Football Club said: "Yet again, ignorant and ill-informed journalism has caused alarm to Rangers supporters.

"For the avoidance of doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park are the property of The Rangers Football Club, which at present is registered as Sevco Scotland Ltd until a name change is given formal approval.

"Sevco Scotland was formed to ensure that if the formation of a new company was required in the event of a CVA being rejected, then the Club's corporate entity would be a Scottish registered company as it has always been.

"It is as straightforward as that and this kind of reporting is further evidence of ill-informed journalists seeing shadows where there are none.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you may be a Green supporter.

Nothing to say, except use the media as your tool of reply????

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you may be a Green supporter.

Nothing to say, except use the media as your tool of reply????

Im a Rangers supporter, not a Green or anybody else supporter, only Rangers.

I have no idea what your going on about "use the media as your tool of reply"

My post was the response statement from Rangers to the OP :)

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil