Subway Loyal!!

Still worth talking about imo. We'll multi-task :thup:

Aye, but people can do what they want..........IMO.....as long as they turn up to support the team considering there is some fans that want fans not to turn up as a protest......i stay to the end and i don't care if fans leave early

Aye, but people can do what they want..........IMO.....as long as they turn up to support the team considering there is some fans that want fans not to turn up as a protest......i stay to the end and i don't care if fans leave early

Well have you read Boyd and Henry's comments that seeing fans leave early in numbers is noticed by players and impacts on their performance? Does that change your opinion at all?

Well have you read Boyd and Henry's comments that seeing fans leave early in numbers is noticed by players and impacts on their performance? Does that change your opinion at all?

Well no, the players are profesionals and if they're doing they're job then what does it matter to them, they would know if nobody turned up for the games, but how can you have a go at people for leaving early, it's up to them,personally i stay to the end, but they pay they're money so if they don't want to stay to the end then it's they're loss.

Well no, the players are profesionals and if they're doing they're job then what does it matter to them, they would know if nobody turned up for the games, but how can you have a go at people for leaving early, it's up to them,personally i stay to the end, but they pay they're money so if they don't want to stay to the end then it's they're loss.

Have to agree to disagree then. :thup:

Have to agree to disagree then. :thup:

No problem mate, you're right to say what you say, and to a cetain degree i have to agree, but as long as the likes of you and me stay AND WE WIN GAMES than as i say it's they're loss

"I think there is more to worry about than fans leaving early.........!!!!!!"

yeah "fans" leaving early to protest

stick yer banners up yer arse

I think most people leave to get home or go to the pub..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to the pub is more important than clapping your team off ?:admin:

Well, now i'm not saying it's right as i stay to the end, i'm only saying i think there are more serious matters to address.........mind you it's no a bad idea getting a few beers doon yer neck afore ye go hame :D