Green has surrended - Brown

if he ends this nonsense and takes us to the third I will indeed.

no applying to the first mind. straight to the third.

Financial suicide for everybody you want to be party to the death of Scottish football carry on.

Financial suicide for everybody you want to be party to the death of Scottish football carry on.

You never know. It might just lead to a situation where the smaller clubs get a boost in local following. More interest from the kids, more home-grown talent, less paying inflated prices for third rate European has-beens, lass pandering to the Great Sky Cash Cow, more honesty. More real competition for us. You never know.

You never know. It might just lead to a situation where the smaller clubs get a boost in local following. More interest from the kids, more home-grown talent, less paying inflated prices for third rate European has-beens, lass pandering to the Great Sky Cash Cow, more honesty. More real competition for us. You never know.

There could very well be an increase in crowds at first, but the novelty will wear off soon enough when they see it's just one team dominating the league rather than two.

By bringing in the Celtic factor Brown is trying to boost his support and pull on the more emotional element of our support. I for one, wish he would put up or feeking shut up. Stop using the media for your daily exclusives that only ever deliver more questions than answers. The next time you provide one of these statements, here are a few suggestions. Don't use the words hoping, might and soon. Just tell us what you're planning to reveal FFS

I know it's harsh but of all the ex-players that could front a takeover bid, we get one that can hardly put a sentence together.:facepalm:

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

There could very well be an increase in crowds at first, but the novelty will wear off soon enough when they see it's just one team dominating the league rather than two.

But I wasn't really talking about the SPL.