Reasons for Administration/Newco & resulting punishment???

As I said before, if a club lives above its means and/or quite a few number of people know that, supporters stay away et al, so there's a general state of dispair and decline before administration happens by, there's either a winding up (Third Lanark), or a CVA (Motherwell, I think), no CVA (Leeds), or a newco.

In our case though, someone nigh deliberately* send us into this state of oblivion. Not missing supporters, loss of income and whatnot. Not even the EBT case (at that moment and time). So to punish the club that is victim of crime is essentially beyond comprehension (and I for one would ask the SFA for compensation, should Whyte been found guilty of this). Sure, the mere fact that a club has to go into administration hands out penalties. But anything else that comes or came after that is by default utterly ridiculous. Both the SFA and the SPL have let their governing powers slip out of their grasp and are now essentially helpless to regain the reins. How, in this climate, they whip up these membership-demands is bordering on the insanity and shows complete dispair.