Malcolm Murray blamed for blowing chance of SPL reprieve

Not really people have been playing games on all sides sinse day 1 of this. Imo this is a straight forward made up story that i expexted in a number of papers today.

Not really people have been playing games on all sides sinse day 1 of this. Imo this is a straight forward made up story that i expexted in a number of papers today.

but your last post it was rangers fans who support john brown it made it up.

it clearly wasnt.. it was a telegraph journalist,, which as i pointed out, OP named in the inital post.

Been expecting a story like this today. This will come straight from the Brown supporters, made up with no names behind it.

a false accusation accusing another of false accusation how ironic.

been expecting a post like this. coming straight from a green supporter.

but your last post it was rangers fans who support john brown it made it up.

it clearly wasnt.. it was a telegraph journalist,, which as i pointed out, OP named in the inital post.

So you think nobody has ever got a made up story in the paper? Are you saying because the story has a journalist name against it it must be true? My god.

So you think nobody has ever got a made up story in the paper? Are you saying because the story has a journalist name against it it must be true? My god.

Now,,, again your making wrong presumtions. where did I say it was true???

All i said was,,, your post was a joke. and just another anti-john brown dig, when really its fuck all to do with him or his followers.

Now,,, again your making wrong presumtions. where did I say it was true???

All i said was,,, your post was a joke. and just another anti-john brown dig, when really its fuck all to do with him or his followers.

Ok mate thats your view.

One bit of advice i will give, please dont hold your breath waiting on Borwn and his backers (no laughing) bidding mate.

Ok mate thats your view.

One bit of advice i will give, please dont hold your breath waiting on Borwn and his backers (no laughing) bidding mate.

I'm not.. I just cant throw blind loyality at someone who couldnt run sheffield united without the fans want to kill him lol

, and i dont like reading you spouting pish, and making up rumours that that story must have came from brown fans. when it clearly didnt.

by the way,, for what its worth,, I have never said either I think brown should be running the club. I just being a little ummmm dubvious of the current situation.

p.s i only trust two men,, and your not one of them,, so keep your advice to yourself,, thanks