Price of a season ticket next year?

Keep it the same all the way back anything else is just the start of the downward spiral.

It's time we showed the world we really the people keep the income up I want 4 straight titles so we can really rub their noses in it.

Keep it the same all the way back anything else is just the start of the downward spiral.

It's time we showed the world we really the people keep the income up I want 4 straight titles so we can really rub their noses in it.

Easily said, but reality is we'll be offering match tickets at £10-£15 and we have one less home game. We will need to reduce the price as a lot of people can't justify £430+ to watch 18 games against Elgin & co.

Easily said, but reality is we'll be offering match tickets at £10-£15 and we have one less home game. We will need to reduce the price as a lot of people can't justify £430+ to watch 18 games against Elgin & co.

You reduce the price then watch us crumble.

I cant see how it could be higher than 270 quid. (18 x 15)

If that's what you want to pay fine but then expect the knock on to follow lots of jobs gone, we are still a SPL team no matter where we are playing, we have costs of a SPL team and I don't just mean the team wage, Auchenhowie & Ibrox aren't cheap to keep running.