Smoking in the toilets

Guest Stan Smith

I dont want anyone to take this the wrong way, but if some of you guys put as much positive effort into debating all things Rangers from cultural, football through to the stewardship (or lack of) as you have on a non subject like having a smoke, this could be one of the best sites going.

Priorities and effort for the real wars...

Just my opinion for what its worth

calscot you have to be the most perfect human being on the planet!! the leaves on the trees at mine have fell off could you come over and tidy them up please??

Hey, it's no wonder nobody does much to save the planet when you get slagged off for making a bit of effort... I'm nowhere near perfect, I'm just trying to be half decent person.

About the leaves, if you lived next door I might think about it, I already mow my neighbour's front lawn when I do mine, as well as the grass verges...

Guest Stan Smith
I thought I did...

I'll watch out for them then. I'm only talking about the short term Ive been on. Glad to hear it.

PS, my garden could be doing with a bit of work also once your finished at your pals!

Guest Stan Smith

:D

Short term Stan, there isn't anyone here that will have not noticed the depth that Calscot makes his points ;) Meant in a good way btw

I nearly started smoking again if thats any judge!!:P:D

I dont want anyone to take this the wrong way, but if some of you guys put as much positive effort into debating all things Rangers from cultural, football through to the stewardship (or lack of) as you have on a non subject like having a smoke, this could be one of the best sites going.

Priorities and effort for the real wars...

Just my opinion for what its worth

i think you'll find we do. ;)

well, calscot does anyway.