Celtic In Sectarian Song Shocker

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL

Guest Stan Smith

Actually got away with it for decades. They have just re-invented it over the last few years (per the SF handbook) to politicize themselves as opposed to the out and out bigooted zealot Nazis they really are. I have often thought that if the Rangers support sang songs about dead aye ran away men, and the respective paramiltary organisations if we could also claim the "political" high ground? Lets face it, we are talking about a couple of songs being dropped and restart some of these songs and we are re-invented as "political". No more Billy Boys, Just "sentenced to Lonkesh, for seven long years" or "here lies a soldier" etc etc

Problem solved in modern scabby Scotland!

I played Sunday league yesterday - the 12th, no FA directive but we all did a minute's silence...

However, I don't go for the fascism of forcing people to do a silence. You should remember because you want to and think it's important, not because you are forced to.

Guest Stan Smith
I played Sunday league yesterday - the 12th, no FA directive but we all did a minute's silence...

However, I don't go for the fascism of forcing people to do a silence. You should remember because you want to and think it's important, not because you are forced to.

I actually agree 100% with that. Everyone should have the right to do what they want. Only scabby squinty pyshing terrorist lovers would use that privelage to sully the names of the very people who fought to let them be free in a civilised (allegedly) society.

Guest bluehoo

Rangers get fined ,get threatened with more fines and a pionts deduction if these kind of songs and chants continue. i wonder if the sfa and uefa will ask setanta for a tape of the game to invetigate this matter

It is not under UEFA jurisdiction so UEFA will not get involved. Why do so many people not understand this? The SFA and SPL usually sweep it under the carpet. Therefore Celtic will get away with it, just like we have for years for non European games.