A word to all protesters thread

Just wondered why this was actually closed?

It had the basis of a decent debate bar a few silly comments.

I was looking forward to contributing to this topic with my views but then saw it had been locked.

Im sure people can actually have a decent debate without being personal.

BTW for the record I didnt realise Murray had so much support at the moment. My genuine thoughts (from afar) were the majority were not happy with things at the moment. But my thoughts there were probably influencied by reading this website.

However, I dont blame Murray for whats happening on the pitch at the moment (to an extent). I think we have a group of players who havent gelled yet and a manager who needs more time to get things right. He also hasnt grasped the countries game yet.

However! Had the clubs cash in the past been managed more appropriately then we might not be in the situation of running on a bosman budget. But then that kicks of a debate as to whether people would swap the WS and DA era's where we enjoyed great domestic success and a good few Euro nights.

SL and Stan S put up the a fine list of problems that are OFF the park. Now this is a different matter altogether. IMO i find the Ticket Office the biggest farce. I couldnt believe it last time when I picked up tickets from a porta-cabin which was just dumped outside the West Govan Corner. That is embarressing.

But change is expected in this world and that includes football. At the moment we are going through a era of change while our rivals are having the better campaigns. Its something we accept and get on with while showing our true support for the club and supporting them through thick and thin.

We will be back!!! And TBH i dont think we are in that much of a crisis. If we can make 2nd place in the league and have a good UEFA cup run and add the SFA cup, that isnt bad for a side that is going through the mills at the moment.

Stick in bears!!

My question is where do we lay the line when we can spend money. Murray said a club as Rangers can carry debt but he has now gone to put us in the black it would seem. If we have 15 mill in the bank will the manager get that 15 mill or will Murray save to prop up his shares at the cost of the team? Will Murray claim his 50mill back before we can spend? He had the chance to give us answers but was only interested in dividing us.

To be fair Del,i only returned the serve after the Burberry Boy got lippy,and then i took it off the board to a PM to save the problem on the thread,but it seems when i went to reply to the Stone Island wide boy by PM his ''Inbox'' was full,so it just tailed off after that,but i see he still couldn't keep his trap shut by then having a go at others.

I think you done the right thing.

I appologise for my part...:sigh:

but I was trying to get my part over that there is no better fan. We are all equal and support the same team. ;)

You're right but I disagree.............I'm an Uberfan:D :P