Duff & Phelps -Interim report to creditors

It was the threatening behaviour of the gorilla that scared Murray and Lloyds into selling the club and made all decent buyers shite themselves. Whyte came in as someone who likes to profit from gorilla hunting.

This metaphor is being stretched to a dangerous level...

So, is it a duck in a gorilla suit? :) Maybe it can be unmasked in Scooby-doo-esque finale...

Edited by Thinker

its nothing to do with why we are in liquidation.

even taking its the reason whyte was sold us as a given. its still nothing to do with why we are in liquidation.

we are in liquidation because whyte drove us here with a series of very deliberate actions.

when you accept that ask yourself why.

its nothing to do with why we are in liquidation.

even taking its the reason whyte was sold us as a given. its still nothing to do with why we are in liquidation.

we are in liquidation because whyte drove us here with a series of very deliberate actions.

when you accept that ask yourself why.

I don't really know what i'm meant to accept, nothing will ever change my mind on that scum David Murray.

yes he's to blame long term. but there is no need for us to be screwed yet.

I just can't accept that, he gambled with our future ever since Dick Advocaat stepped in the door and in hindsight I think this day was always coming.

I know you think I defend Whyte but I don't, I just see him as a small player in comparison.

I just can't accept that, he gambled with our future ever since Dick Advocaat stepped in the door and in hindsight I think this day was always coming.

I know you think I defend Whyte but I don't, I just see him as a small player in comparison.

no I fully understand your problem with Murray. my point is simply that whyte drove us hell for leather into liquidation.

he had a reason for doing that.

I don't know what yet. I dearly hope it was his intention it would only be admin and he would get weighed in. but I am far from convinced he didn't know exactly what he was doing. this is far from his firs liquidation.

no I fully understand your problem with Murray. my point is simply that whyte drove us hell for leather into liquidation.

he had a reason for doing that.

I don't know what yet. I dearly hope it was his intention it would only be admin and he would get weighed in. but I am far from convinced he didn't know exactly what he was doing. this is far from his firs liquidation.

There hasn't been enough to gain for him to have totally planned the liquidation senario surely? All the hassle and damage to his reputation, I don't see how it would have been worth it.

My opinion is he was chancing that HMRC would eventually do deals rather than get left with virtually nothing.