Duff & Phelps -Interim report to creditors

First thoughts and questions:

Can anyone identify party 3? I assume it is Brian Kennedy but am no expert in such matters;

The 'fair play' rules that appeared out of nowhere certainly screwed us over, in terms of time, money and interest;

The transfer embargo was another spanner in the works and I feel we ought to pursue the SFA for damages over it, in the course of time;

Overall players assets of £2.749m? Who came up with that figure? Seems waaaaaaaay low;

Gate receipts from admin to the end of the season of £4.4m. How the hell are we in this state?

I have not been able to understand the sale of the club and why the admin entered into a binding agreement. Until this is fully explained, I will not trust them or Green. I will back the club to get it back on its feet but am extremely wary of a scenario where we buy shares and ST's and the value of the club goes through the roof and a £50 million price tag is placed on the club. I am not averse to the current owners making a profit but not to the extent of preventing the future well being of the club. I am worried that we will be left with owners that don't want us, cannot make a big enough profit to sell on and fail to invest properly in the club.

Hmmm.

Was it absolutely necessary to define "the company" and "the club" as the same entity?

Would it not have been beneficial to Rangers to define "the club" as being "the company's" asset?

And, yes, £2.749m seems a ridiculous value on those players.

Would Green put the offer £8.5m if we got the CVA, then come up with the idea about £5.5m with the binding agreement?

Was he advised by Admin to do this, and were the other bidders advised the same?

Seems strange only one bidder went for this option.