Duff & Phelps -Interim report to creditors

I'm not actually trying to defend Craig Whyte here, he clearly didn't care what happened eventually.

But I can't see our demise being his actual aim, I think his hope would have been to own a healthy Rangers without having spent a penny himself. As I said, chancing that HMRC would do deals.

14 million in debt. championship winning squad and income exceeding costs by over 10 million.

we are exactly where whyte put us.

So we where making 10mill profit a year, that's news to me.

Now take that 10mill away after the CL shambles.

So we where making 10mill profit a year, that's news to me.

Now take that 10mill away after the CL shambles.

yes the profit was in cl years. but even without we would have been breaking even more or less.

as I say whyte bought a healthy company and there's no reason for us not to be a healthy club right now.

other than whytes determined efforts to drive us to where we are now.

yes the profit was in cl years. but even without we would have been breaking even more or less.

as I say whyte bought a healthy company and there's no reason for us not to be a healthy club right now.

other than whytes determined efforts to drive us to where we are now.

People are already forgetting the 4000lb gorilla in the room. If you just pretend he's not there then you're pretty much spot on...

People are already forgetting the 4000lb gorilla in the room. If you just pretend he's not there then you're pretty much spot on...

I'm not forgetting it but it could still be a dead duck not a gorilla.

fact is right now we would be fine if not for whyte.

I'm not forgetting it but it could still be a dead duck not a gorilla.

fact is right now we would be fine if not for whyte.

It was the threatening behaviour of the gorilla that scared Murray and Lloyds into selling the club and made all decent buyers shite themselves. Whyte came in as someone who likes to profit from gorilla hunting.