5,000,000 site hits last month

A few Gersnet stats for you:

Good news is last month we had well over 5million hits to our website/forum. And this month, we already have 3million hits! :cool:

That's over double what we had for the same period last year.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to make our wee site a popular place to visit in the Rangers online community. I'd also like to thank my fellow admin for continuing to assist with the running of the site - especially Zappa for ensuring we have a steady flow of quality articles on our main site.

Bad news is that we're reaching our bandwidth limit for this month and I'm currently attempting to address this via our hosts. With our site owner currently unavailable, I'm not sure how easy this will be but I'm hoping to provide a solution asap.

In the meantime, please continue to use the site as you usually would and if there are any problems, you can follow me on Twitter @GersnetOnline or email info@gersnet.co.uk for further info.

Thanks again guys and chin up bears!

We are the people!

:)

I did read a thread in the Help section about funding the site, and how being a smaller site meant easier logistics. Coming after I offered to try and organise more articles, I did wonder...someone should have told me to ease off a bit.

Would you rather have a few less articles drawing in hits? Would it make a difference, or is it just increased Rangers attention which accounts for the increase?

I could probably do with going outside occasionally.

A few Gersnet stats for you:

Good news is last month we had well over 5million hits to our website/forum. And this month, we already have 3million hits! :cool:

That's over double what we had for the same period last year.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to make our wee site a popular place to visit in the Rangers online community. I'd also like to thank my fellow admin for continuing to assist with the running of the site - especially Zappa for ensuring we have a steady flow of quality articles on our main site.

Bad news is that we're reaching our bandwidth limit for this month and I'm currently attempting to address this via our hosts. With our site owner currently unavailable, I'm not sure how easy this will be but I'm hoping to provide a solution asap.

In the meantime, please continue to use the site as you usually would and if there are any problems, you can follow me on Twitter @GersnetOnline or email info@gersnet.co.uk for further info.

Thanks again guys and chin up bears!

We are the people!

:)

In general,I would say that Gersnet has been the benefactor of The Rangers crisis.

I myself had grown sick and tired of inane comment

on other Rangers fan forums,and thought I'd give Gersnet a try.I found it to have way more realistic comment,and I guess a lot of

Bears have experienced the same.

Keep up the good work Frankie.

and indeed, WE ARE THE PEOPLE.