The SFL Vote Thread

If anybody gets any info,tweets,let's put them in here.

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Suddenly a gathering of around 10 fans at the foot of the Hampden steps. One with a "$porting Int£grity" t-shirt

â??Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20

My Scottish contacts tell me that 2 senior figures in Scottish football will be asked to resign after the vote.�

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Henry McLelland of Annan described situation as a shambles. Says those at top should go. Strongest public view so far.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

Scottish football league Chairmen saying "bizarre" "shambles" "lack of trust" "embarrassing" abt today's mtg.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

Turnbull Hutton Raith R chairman - perhaps it's time to consider new faces at the top of Scottish football

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin

"Raith chairman Turnbull Hutton says the situation is a shambles as he enters meeting at Hampden. Dundee chief executive Scot Gardiner says it was only last night they were told they had to vote..."

The Blue Blog ‏@ImmortalRangers

Hearing if Regan is forced into Div 3. He's going to deny transfer of existing RFC SFA share, and demand new application with new share.

This would be the end of him, i think he and Doncaster will be lucky to survive today anyway.