Time has come for ALL to back Green's Rangers

We're now in the division we wanted, all the fears about Green begging for sanctions etc are over.

Unless someone comes up with proper solid smoking gun evidence about Green and co all being a con then we just need to get behind our club, they need us more than ever.

If people want to buy game by game I can accept that, and obviously plenty have financial reasons for not getting to many matches. But anyone who walks away altogether is not welcome back ever for me, change of ownership or otherwise.

You might not trust him, but it's time to show a united front behind the club and give that shower at Hampdump the two finger salute.

and i will do as i always have. the support and love i have for the club never dwindled when murray and whyte were ripping it apart and it wont dwindle now mate.

Highly impressed with his statement today, as I usually am, tbh. Whether he talks a good game only remains to be seen, but I can't see any alternative nor compelling reason to shun him.

We are all Charles Green.

has it been said their are no sanctions? do you believe if spl2 or back to spl is offered with sanctions he will say no?

For all SFL chairman to show such a stance of togetherness and then 10 to 16 to walk away and join the SFA\SPL's corrupt SPL2 would be next to criminal. Rangers cannot and I believe won't accept unless sanctioned by the SFL. Regone and Doncaster trying this would commit suicide if they have not already done that.

Edited by pete

has it been said their are no sanctions? do you believe if spl2 or back to spl is offered with sanctions he will say no?

I get it, you hate Green no matter what, just like your FF buddies.

Made a good statement today and I see they're still all slagging him.