Ibrox chief Charles Green told purchase of players contracts is 'not legal'

We've just got a league to play in so we're moving towards recovery albeit slowly, a sale being ruled illegal could only put us back further.

And it will not change the status quo. We got no money for these players leaving and we will get no money now .. perhaps some compensation from D&P (don't hold my breath).

We've just got a league to play in so we're moving towards recovery albeit slowly, a sale being ruled illegal could only put us back further.

or place us in the hands of owners who want to invest in us not make money out of us.

you never know.

oh I meant the whole sale so Walter or such can buy us.

You mean that the whole deal falls through, Rangers will be bought by Smith & McColl, who whip up another "newco" which then applies to the SPL again and ... oh wait, it is mid July.

Anything that resets the current process will most surely see us out of the Scottish game for at least a season ... for simple grounds of technicalities. That would be a quicker end to Rangers FC than Division 3, methinks.

You mean that the whole deal falls through, Rangers will be bought by Smith & McColl, who whip up another "newco" which then applies to the SPL again and ... oh wait, it is mid July.

Anything that resets the current process will most surely see us out of the Scottish game for at least a season ... for simple grounds of technicalities. That would be a quicker end to Rangers FC than Division 3, methinks.

i think its safe to say the process could be expedited now.

With all due respect GS and no offence intended , to hope the sale of the club to Greens consortium was illegal and therefor nullified, this close to the start of the new season is total madness.

That would IMO be an absolute disaster for us.

your not the first to say I'm mad. your probably right :)

its just how I feel.