yesterday was the cullmination of the fiasco that started on february 14th in this post i will not point the finger at those responsible we know them all of by heart now.

yesterday we had a vote carried out by the sfl done with no drawn out timescale unlike others so i say well done to them all for their swift attention in comming to their decision.

in the past i knew old ernie walker as a friend an old leader of the sfa a man who had his critics but i can tell you this if we had the calibre of man in charge today he would have been assisting the club and helping for the better of scottish football not jumping on the bandwagon of hate and greed that has deveolped since feb14thwhat scottish football needs is new leadership from people who will be fair to all clubs and favour none i think the whole boards of the sfa and the spl have to be replaced dare i say it in the name of integrity .

thats all folks rant over .

Ernie Walker and his predecessor the legendary WP (Willie) Allan were both men who played it by the book and woe betide anyone who stepped outside the line. The problem now is that Stewart Regan and certain others are trying to re-write the book on the hoof and that doesn't and won't work.

Totally agree. Perhaps the books need re-written as time goes by, but the approach we've had has been crazy.

Tho I must say, we have to take our fair share of blame for that - we wanted more money and power, so we were happy enough to create the SPL. The concentration of power in a few, not very moral, hands has hardly been a success.

Totally agree. Perhaps the books need re-written as time goes by, but the approach we've had has been crazy.

Tho I must say, we have to take our fair share of blame for that - we wanted more money and power, so we were happy enough to create the SPL. The concentration of power in a few, not very moral, hands has hardly been a success.

And the indians are about to kill the chiefs.