Do you sense a power shift

Guest thebear0806

Guest thebear0806

Seems like the self inflicted financial holocaust that liewell and his cohorts have inflicted on themselves will result in the change of power from the SPL and to the SFL . But Liewell will not take this sitting down I think since they tried and failed to destroy us, will now try and threaten the smaller clubs to put us in the first . We must stand beside them and use our power as the top club in Scotland to help them . When we visit there grounds we must fill them with our good humoured fans, fill there pubs and other local businesses with the same good humoured fans ,and when they visit Ibrox welcome them with open arms and show them all respect. This will create hopefully a friendship with the smaller clubs and hopefully eventually when we have to take liewell and his cronies on ,we will have friends to back us in the corridors of power .

Sorry de Berliner, but this whole thing makes me think on the German siege on Leningrad. Bullies trying to enforce their will on the city without one thought it could all go bums up. This was one of the turning points of the war so let's hope this is the turning point of the war we now find ourselves in.

Probably not a good example but it just made me think of it.

Let's hope the loonies - and there are a few - don't disgrace the Rangers name in the quiet wee towns especially the north-east where many are well disposed towards the Club. Be a shame to spoil that. As the OP says, an ideal opportunity to win friends and influence people. I never favoured the Millwall "no one likes us, we don't care" nonsense.

Let's hope the loonies - and there are a few - don't disgrace the Rangers name in the quiet wee towns especially the north-east where many are well disposed towards the Club. Be a shame to spoil that. As the OP says, an ideal opportunity to win friends and influence people. I never favoured the Millwall "no one likes us, we don't care" nonsense.

Will never happen mate.

We know how to behave unlike some.

It would be funny if, in the event that half the SPL clubs go to the wall, the SFL clubs rejected the offer to take their place and instead showed the SPL the door (via division 3) to join them.